We Are Open For Business and Actively Processing Documents

International Trade Document Specialists – Your Gateway to the Middle East Market

International Trade Document Specialists – Your Gateway to the Middle East Market

You have been asked by Middle Eastern importers to authenticate and legalize Export Documents such as a Certificate of Origin and a Commercial Invoice to be attested by an embassy.  Some embassies won’t recognize these export documents to be valid until they have gone through Canada’s two-step process of authentication at Global Affairs Canada and then legalized at the foreign embassy.   The increasing number of international trade between Canada and Middle Eastern countries such as Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Oman, and Kuwait make the process of authentication and legalization a complex as each country has its own rules and regulation in authentication and legalization of Export Document.  Some countries in the Middle East that might require attestation of Export Documents are Bahrain, JordanLebanonYemenLibyaSaudi Arabia, Oman, KuwaitQatar, and the United Arab Emirates.   As those countries refer to Export Documents attestation as Export Document Legalization.

Middle Eastern embassies have strict requirements in the legalization of Export Documents. Having worked with these embassies for over 5 years, they are committed to ensuring quality products for their developing economies.  Our Document Specialist Agent at Document Legalization of Canada Inc. will make sure you have exactly what you will need to have your Canadian export documents accepted by these Middle Eastern countries when you use our service.  Contact us at 1-833-700-5342 or email us at [email protected] for a free consultation.

Getting your Canadian Export Documents ready for the Attestation for the Middle East

The first step in having your Export Documents used abroad must meet the requirements of your local Chamber of Commerce or Board of Trade.  If you are not a member of your Chamber then we at Document Legalization of Canada Inc., have been working with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce for years in helping our clients.  They will assist in the certification of your Certificate of Origin by using their online TradeCer service.

Documents that may need attestation with your Export Documents

Other documents that you might be asked to be authenticated at Global Affairs Canada and legalized at a foreign embassy include Certificate of a Pharmaceutical Product (CPP), Good Manufacturing Practice Certificate (GMP), and/or International Trade Certificate (ITC).  We at Document Legalization of Canada Inc. can assist you with any Canadian documents that you might need to use in the Middle East.

We at Document Legalization of Canada Inc.,  the first and foremost provider of Authentication and Legalization services in Canada can help you and provide you peace of mind, while we take care of your Export Document Legalization.  Therefore call us at 1-833-700-5342 or email us at [email protected] to find out how our Document Export Agent can help you.