We Are Open For Business and Actively Processing Documents

Helpful Links

Provincial and Territorial Vital Statistics Offices

Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)

Where to get a criminal record check

Provincial Court and Judicial Offices (To order a divorce certificate)

To obtain a divorce certificate, you will need to contact the courthouse where your divorce was filed.  You can send your request in writing including the court file number, along with their fee and a prepaid return envelope.  Fees and processing time vary between each province where the divorce was filed.

Below is a list of Provincial Court and Judicial Offices in your Province or Territory:

Shipping & tracking your documents

We use Canada Post for domestic courier, for international shipping of your document we can use (DHL, FedEx, UPS). We are happy to arrange all necessary shipping on your behalf, and can give you an estimate as to how much your chosen shipping solution will cost.  When you mail us your document please email us the tracking # of the envelope.

The following list includes the most commonly used carriers

Get A Quote With Free Document Review